Sunday, May 13, 2012

Our First Post

We can't wait for Baby Bennett!!
How ironic that our first post on this little ole adoption blog happens to be on Mother's Day! Over the last few years, my wife and I have dreaded these types of "holidays" because it was just another reminder that we are infertile and childless, while the rest of the world basked in the joy of parenthood. We often questioned God why this was happening to us and why we had to endure the heartache of disappointment after disappointment.  This year is different, however. This year we celebrate Mother's Day anticipating the arrival of our future son or daughter because we've completely embraced God's call to be adoptive parents.  It's going to be a long, hard journey, but we know it's going to be worth it all when we bring home Baby Bennett. We hope and pray you will walk with us as we go through our adoption journey. We will do our best to post pictures and updates on a regular basis.

Much love & blessings,

Cindy & Josh

4 comments:

  1. YEA!!! CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you!! My only problem is how do I follow without that cute follow button!!

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can think of no two people who would be BETTER PARENTS that you two. As an adopted child myself, I see that excitement in your eyes knowing that a child in need of a home will find a wonderful one in yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, Mindy :) We are very excited indeed!

      Delete